"Beautiful things don’t ask for attention."- James Thurber, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (via observando)
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
was voldemort a virgin
Imagine being the chick to do the frick frack with the Dark Lord Voldy.
TUMBLR DOT COM: WHERE WE CAN DISCUSS HAVING SEX WITH VOLDEMORT BUT WE CAN’T ACTUALLY SAY THE WORD SEX
doing the do with you know who
I WILL NEVER STOP LOSING IT AT “FUCK YOU LADY.”
Oh my god the “FUCK YOU LADY” is the best
YESSS THIS POST IS BACK
The physics and “FUCK YOU LADY” are definitely my favorite ones.
when the black widow movie happens i want the winter soldier to be natasha’s bond girl. i want him clinging on to her on the poster. i want people to ask him about his cat suit. i want every professional movie critic to refer to sebastian stan as the love interest. no exceptions.